Steps to a successful exterior paint job:
• Power wash your home to remove all mold, mildew, algae, and dirt to ensure proper bonding of the paint material
• Replace any rotten wood or siding
• Caulk all open areas to prevent water intrusion. This includes corners, windows, trim, seams, etc.
• Prime all bare wood to ensure proper bonding of the finish paint.
• Scrape and sand any peeling paint to avoid any future peeling.
• Protect your landscaping by covering trees and shrubs near your home.
• Cover windows and fixtures on your home for protection
• Apply paint finish to all trim and siding.
• Enjoy your like new home!