Painting the interior of your home is a hard decision to make. Considering time restraints, convenience, safety, and health concerns are also major factors within the decision process. Creative Painting Systems is there to help. They have the specialized skills and tools to prepare surfaces properly for painting and guiding you to fabulous results with increased durability of newly painted surfaces.
When painting the interior of your home, CPS uses quality paint products and materials to ensure a seamless and long-lasting paint finish. Here are our steps for a successful interior painting project.
• Move your furniture away from walls for your convenience
• Cover the floors to protect your floor coverings
• Patch any holes in the walls and trim
• Hand sand all walls and trim to give a uniform paint finish
• Paint walls and trim with quality Sherwin Williams paint products
• Move your furniture back in place.